The property offers a combined living and dining room with a spacious balcony, close to the train station and M5, as well as easy access to shopping at Roselands Shopping centre; within walking distance to Wiley park and punchbowl station, Koala kids pre-school and a 10-minute drive to Canterbury Hospital.
The building features 24/7 security surveillance, secure basement car parking with ample visitor spots and a lock-up storage unit.
An estimated $480 - $520 per week rental return makes a great entry-level buy to enter the property market or a perfect investment.
Additional featured include:
- 2 bedrooms with built-in robes
- Open-plan living and dining
- Kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
- Fully tiled bathroom
- Spacious balcony featuring a street view
- Security swipe access system in the building
- Lift with security access
- Double brick building
- Tiled throughout
- Storage space in the basement
- 1 Parking space in a secure basement
Strata Levys $752 per quarter
Council rates approx $375 per quarter
Do not miss out on this great investment opportunity it won't last long!
Contact Michael now on 0404 288 851 for further detailsShow More
Strata approx $752 per quarter
Council rates approx $365 per quarter